About Brazilian Carnival
When people think of Brazilian Carnival, they typically think of the Carnival in Rio, but Carnival is celebrated all over Brazil. The Brazilian Carnival is an annual festival held during the Friday until the Tuesday before Ash Wednesday. From Street Parties to Costumes and Parades, each region in Brazil celebrates Carnival a different way. You may be asking yourself, Which Brazilian Carnivals are the best ones??? The two most popular Brazilian Carnivals are Carnival in Rio de Janeiro & Carnival in Salvador, Bahia (Northeast Brazil).
Rio de Janeiro Carnival
Why Travel to Rio for Carnival?
- Carnival Parade is Greatest Show on Earth
- Free Street Parties
- Rio has some of the World’s Best Beaches
- Sightseeing – Christ Statue & Sugarloaf
- The euphoric and passionate Locals
- Exclusive Carnival Parties & Balls
- The Samba Music
Why Travel to Salvador for Carnival?
- Considered the Largest Street Party in the World
- Most Popular Carnival for Brazilians
- Exclusive Camarote Parties
- Best Beaches in Northeast of Brazil
- The People – Laid-back, Party Animals
- Party Atmosphere – Wildest Carnival in Brazil
- The Axé Music
Planning a Trip to Brazilian Carnival can be tricky. Where is the best place to stay??? How do I get Carnival Parade Tickets??? Which are the Best Brazil Carnival Parties??? A TGW Travel Expert will be happy to answer all of your questions and plan that bucket-list trip you have been dreaming of. Give us a call at 1-877-456-9453 or 786-522-3667 (Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm Eastern Standard). We also have UK Line for our European clients +44 20 33719356.